SIGRAV school 2022, Vietri (Salerno) 14 to 18 February 2022
The School title is
Cosmology: from Theory to Observation.
See school website for further details.
The School is based on four courses and two lectures focused on specific topics:
- Early Universe, Inflation and Primordial Gravitational Waves: Mairi Sakellariadou (King’s College)
- Observational perspectives for the Cosmic Microwave Background: Paolo de Bernardis (Sapienza Univ. di Roma)
- Neutrino Cosmology and Dark Matter: Massimiliano Lattanzi (INFN)
- Modified gravity cosmology: Emmanuel Saridakis (National Observatory of Athens)
- Machine learning in cosmology (focused talk): Nicoletta Krachmalnicoff (SISSA)
- Cosmic Microwave Background phenomenology (focused talk), Erminia Calabrese (University of Cardiff)